Sunday, September 11, 2005

no time at all

hey guys...
hows everythin goin?i know the minute u start off readin this post,ur anger will subside,but i can assure u that it will rise up to a higher extent after readin this..hahahaha......
this is not one of creative writings,but yes,it is another post...so dn't know how many of u are goin to get mad at me once again....
really sorry for that...but as u must have guessed already,i've been really busy...there's documentary workshop,then i have press conferences to attend and file their fuckin report,and then submit it to my teacher(as a part of our course's assignment),and then in a while,i'll be runnin around to make project for my photography,as it is our semester for photo has ended...and we have to compile all our hardwork and exhibit them....
see....so much of work,but i cudn't put a halt to my writin on my blog...
so b4 this busy time boost my energy and fuck me up,thought of rollin over to this platform(blog) for a fraction of seconds....
i was up by 6.30am...finished with my bath,had parle g with black coffee for my breakfast...wich i normally skip,and end up havin the only meal the whole day and that is my dinner....by 10am my workshop starts and ends by 8 in the evenin...and when i'm back,u shud see my condition....i get all fumbled up,and crash instatly,even in my casuals and sometimes with my shoes on......i'm dead by then.....
its 9am right now,and i have to switch my ass to another place where my workshop is....
so here i go,with time sragging the shit out of me......
c ya ltr
oh!!!i will definately try and take out time for my poems and sketches for u all to see...i have them alll compiled and all of them are winnin to be exposed.....
take care.....
:)

11 Comments:

Blogger Random said...

hmm..thats why u have been in hiding. we were ready to send a search party out for u. do come back soon to the blogging world.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Sujith said...

all the best fr ur assignments... and take ur time..:-)

10:58 PM  
Blogger -Poison- said...

take ur time gal..come back wid a blast.

6:02 AM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

@rash,jithu,poison...

I'LL BE BACK......
HOLD UR BREATH N FASTEN THOSE SEAT BELTS....
SOMEONE WILL SOON CAUSE AN APOCALYPSE...
BE THE FIRST ONE TO WITNESS...
HEHEHAHAHAHA!!!!
:)

7:18 AM  
Blogger Prasoon said...

Great work coming up thence :)
We'll keep waiting.. The portfolio - I guess that shud be one helluva thing and we r waiting for it. Post it here on the blog too.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Finally got to hear from u lady!!

Waaawwww...
You really have a fcuked up schedule out there...

Oh boy...I was abuot to make a nasty commment like, WHAT HAPPEND. WHY THERE IS NO POST. But had to erase it after Icame to kown that you really are working out there..and dont PRETEND TO WORK like me :)

Anyway...you take care and all the best for whetever you are doing..

Hope to hear from you soon.
Have an awesoem day ahead :)
Greetz!!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

@arz000n...
good u didn't say anythin nasty,or else i wud have killed u....na,i'm just kiddin...
give me another 3days,and i'll be on...yup,pal...i'm soon gonna land and crash everythin and anything that hampers me....

@prasoon..
i know u r waitin,and how mean of me for keepin u wait...but i'm sure u've guessed wats taken me so much time...
take care..
its been long v havn't had a chat...

8:03 AM  
Blogger Mirage said...

hey niks...feelin ur usual self yet or not? I knw u've got loads of work...esp dat PSBT shit... but I guess ur enjoyin that, at least some of it! Gotta work on our fuckin project as well...there's more work ahead nika! So keep at it! :)

10:22 AM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

2mirage...
yeah...lots of work and lots of changes in me is takin place too...
conditional changes due to conditions in some perpetual we see,but those 'perpetual' demand change in u..even if its smthin i wud dislike...but i'm changin...but i now like this change thats comin in me...u might not notice,initially,but gradually,u will...infact,u, the closest of all to me,will notice it first...
i have no intentions of hurtin anyone...but i'm in the changin process...so plez dn't demand questions,plez....let this chnage take place..i want it

have u thought of the presentation:
oh...how much i hate that topic when discussed....women,serials and the manipulation....
heghts...its serious now..ppl shud do smthin to ban such serials,or the youngsters shud stop gettin glued to it....it even gives wrong notions to the women too..
highly manipulative...too much
chal,
take care of urself

6:31 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Take some time out today.
Its Mirage's b'day today and she's throwing a party. You are invited too :D

Hehhe...
Kidding...
Not heard from you for quite sometime now...Hope you doing good..take care :)

3:07 AM  
Blogger D said...

fabulous! you know why, coz u write in an 'uniterrupted' manner... great job!

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home