Wednesday, August 24, 2005

"SCREAM OF THE BUTTERFLIES"


This what I write about our fair sisters, my frnds…who r in trouble…who r insecured…and for those who r undergoing trauma, and the deepest shit of all…

for them,I dedicate this…and this is all I have… ‘a poem’….[dn’t know whether u’ll like it]but its the my way of showin my deepest concern and sharing what "u’ve" been through…
the muse….urs,mine and ours….the muse,who’s now sick…not with her fever but with the ones diagonised with it and are spreadin it like a rapid fire….

Dn’t u hear that gentle scream…that scream,its loud but soft,soft enough to fade….and this is what she says,


“they’ve spun a web for me….they’ve spun a web for me…”[frm Coldplay’s ‘Trouble’]




SICK MUSE

Muse,my muse,
Why do u give that dose……
I didn’t give any dose
They made me a dose,
Dose to sicken myself!!

Muse,my muse,
Why do u give so much of love…..
I tried to give love
But it turned away,
Turned away to give me hatredness!!

Muse,my muse,
Why do u attract us so much…..
I do it for love
But the attraction gave me,
Gave me an edge towards ugliness!!

Muse,my muse,
Where r u goin??
I’m not goin anywhere
But I’ve been dragged……..
Dragged and dragged and dragged…

till my heart bleeds…
But I’m dragged and dragged…..
Dragged to the world of darkness and insult!!

Muse,my muse,
what's ur state now??

i'm happy....
happy when I’m entangled in the world of dreams,
But sad,

and sadness is what I’m living with,
When realism gets me entangled in the world of deception!!!!!!

Muse,my muse,
Why do still inspire us, dear muse…….
I inspire them to do good,
But my followers get wronged...Incited to reciprocate the ‘good’ !!!!!!!!

I’m no more honored,
But stripped,insulted,abused,molested and sold…
Yes sold to the evilness.…
Till my time comes to a stand-still…

I’m no more ur muse,
For I’ve been contaminated
By the wickedness of this world…

No more..no more…is ur muse!!
Neither is she living,
Nor she’s dead…
Only I’m sick,
Sick of the torture….

Can someone help me???

Help me regain my strength….
Strength only to face my Judgement Day….

For I’ll be happy to see my sickness ending…
...................................along with my life!!!!
(self-written)

i now conclude my post, "SCREAMS OF THE BUTTERFLIES", with the help of few lines from the song,"when the music's over", sung by THE DOORS....

I hear a very gentle sound
Very near yet very far
Very soft, yeah, very clear
Come today, come today

What have they done to the earth?
What have they done to our fair sister?
Ravaged and plundered and ripped her and bit her
Stuck her with knives in the side of the dawn
And tied her with fences and dragged her down…………….






22 Comments:

Blogger Mirage said...

Wow, pretty intense stuff nika! Wonder wht made u write all that... U ok?

10:30 AM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

@mirage........
the doors...must try and listen to them,
u'll fall in love with it.....
yeah,i'm gud...infact delhi cheapsters are also acoountable to this as well....
thnx for that lovely comment....

11:20 AM  
Blogger Random said...

that is a great poem....but like i told u, we need an anti-gooda squad for all those bastards.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Sujith said...

excellent piece, mam! quivers of the inner self..

btw mirage, u r always pulling the legs of 666, its not fair.. ;-)

3:10 PM  
Blogger Mirage said...

@jithu: aww, u want me to pull urs as well?! ;) Will b glad to!!

10:17 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Oh yeah...
You write amazing poems...I dont know how. I too tried putting down my thoughts in a poem format...it turned out to be a silly RAP thingy... :(

I cant write poems but I like people doing it.

Btw, your selection of those pics for every post is amazing. Where do you get all these? Google images?

3:05 AM  
Blogger khelnayak said...

Another 6 from 666. :)
Dint knew that delhi had become so notorious tho had watched on some news channel abt delhi being becoming increasingly unsafe for girls.

And my answer would be to seek the strength within yourself than looking around for one. Sounding Buddha naa? :)

5:32 AM  
Blogger milo said...

hi nikaa!!! m here after soo long..sry..but u knw d reason..
seems u hav learnt to hold d bat..hittin lotta sixes..jes tc n remeber we r always thr.

7:31 AM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

@rash...
thnx for appreciatin...and yes,i definately endorse with u in regard to anti-goonda squad,if only ppl had similar sensibilities like urs...

@jithu...
thnx for the comment and double thanx for the support..gues we shud do somthin together to pull mirage's legs...jus kiddin..megha(mirage)..

@arzooon...
thnx,but u know wat...i thought of this poem in 10 mins...while i was gettin back to my p.g after my coll,i was listenin to this song by the doors...(i've written some of the lines frm that song),and i was thinkin..and then suddenly,those first three stanzas struck my head...so i rushed to my p.g,picked my notebook,wrote those three stanzas,b4 i forget,and instantly,the rest followed,and my whole poem"sick muse" was done in 10 mins flat...i was so thrilled,and even more happier to see good respone frm u bloggers..thnx a lot to u and to my blogger frnds...thnx a lot!!
by the way,i browsed through ur sketches..they were fab and regarding the images that i use...well u can log on to www.deviantart.com,to check some more...c ya and tc

@milo...
i'm concerned bout u..plez take care of urself,and i know that u'll always be there for me,but i definately dn't wnt my well wishers to be ill...by the way,i'm really sry for blowin up on to ur face in the coll,jus went mad...i'm sry,milo!!

@khelnayek...
really sad to hear all those stories...but its even more sadder those who go through it..let alone the minor harm...
thnx for the instigation...will keep that as a note to myself for boostin my morale...

10:30 AM  
Blogger desperado said...

nice piece
well evryone says be urself
but i guess u have to adapt to the changing situations
but hold on to two things perseverence n frnds
well easier said than done i guess

11:20 AM  
Blogger Prasoon said...

Thanks for voicing ur views for all people who're in trauma - whoz not in trauma nowadays - i am, all people around me surely are..
n the poem - what should be said about that?Nice pieve of wirk here..

U spoke of the dose - each of us has had enough of it..
U spoke of love - [nearly] each one of us has seen hatred..
U spoke of attraction - no one considers him.her self the most beautiful rather, take my work - we think we're ugly..
U spoke of darkness and insult - each one has to face it but what we do after that is whats imp - one should never feel dragged - rather its hsould be GO-ON spirit, the bravery against the dark should speak for itself.
U spoke of happiness - one has to learn that n should try to be happy even when alone
U spoke of inspiration n U spoke of strangth[till the last para] - Bad times, the world - the society, its wickedness - all have to be overtaken n one has to stay inspired by himself all the time..

I should add - Follow Urself.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Sujith said...

> mirage, its a challenge :-)

> triplesix, bingo!!

12:08 PM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

@dhruv...
well ur right...

@prasoon...
finally u commented..thnx a ton
infact,i shud be even more grateful for u have commented on each of my lines,epitomically..helps in makin things simpler...
"follow urself"--well one can only follow her/him self,if we r not stepped upon...but there's this sayin "try and try till u succeed."
one can only do that in order to follow her/himself....

11:37 PM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

@jithu....
way to go.....i'm on...lol

11:37 PM  
Blogger Mirage said...

Oooh a great conspiracy going on here huh?! Nika u2!! N its 2 against one! Not fair! Anyone on my side here?? Hellooo!? [look around expectantly..]

2:24 AM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

@mirage...
controversy with a lil diff..we r not brutus...lol

2:31 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

10 mins flat??

Z000nie boy gives standing ovation to this lady for it

Oh boy....even reading poems and understanding meaning hidden inside takes me a hell-lotsa time...writing it in 10mins is pretty kewl in itself!!

Way to go gal!!
Keep it up...

Am lookinng forward for reading more of ur amazing poems here from now on...and yes those kewl pics too. They are just fascinating

Thanks for dropping by and checking out my sketches tooo....that was really nice of you

Take care and Greetz!!

3:39 AM  
Blogger Sujith said...

ha ha.. :-)))

4:34 AM  
Blogger SmartOxymoron said...

Whoa!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

@arz000n...
thnx a lot...those comments really mean a lot to me...and yes,i will continue writtin good stuff esp poems...

@smartoxymoron...
u r finally back...i kept waitin for the reply i made on ur blog...i know u had been upset regardin certain things...i hope everythin is fine now...
oh by the way,thnx for droppin by..

11:10 AM  
Blogger -Poison- said...

the muse seems sad. what have they done to her to make her feel so terrible. and why does the muse believe that once contaminated, the magic is lost forever? the magic remains. it sparkles beyond eternity. cast your worries away, and regain your health dear muse. a sick muse is still, a good muse, no matter what the muse may think. the thoughts of the muse inspire the writer. what gives the muse the inspiration. it is the wielder of the pen, which forms the muse's delight, and inspiration..

2:31 AM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

@poison....
i dn't know how to reply to ur comment
"a sick muse is a good muse..",but mr poison u see that only on the surface...wat's inside,is smthin tat ur ignorin!!
"whatever the muse may think"...i feel that she shud not be taken like that...how it shall be dealt,i cannot tell that either...but y supress it by sayin somthin that can make her more upset...
yes,ur right,at some point the muse has inspired me,but at some point that muse can be me too...not directly,but someone who's traumatized by the crust of the humanity...
[plez,dn't feel bad bout things that i just wrote above...i know they might be harsh,but u asked for my opinion,and thats what i have done...]
another thing,thnx for those comments...sometimes its the criticisms that help in improvisation...and urs is somehtin that i can depend on for my upcomin posts.
and yes,
where have u been...u havn't even updated ur blog!!!i'm waitin for the new one.... c ya again,ltr

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home