Monday, January 16, 2006

chase the procrastination..it's fun





i have my pprs tom,last one to go,before i graduate in journalism(ofc,I have another semester to pass through,but theory has nthin to do with us anymore..only practicals;project n internship)..
but i jst cn't study..
i lose my focus…
n concentration dsn't seem to be under my control, it jst jumps off the track...

so i started to procrastinate too,jst the way u all do,jst the way our gr8 ppl like Archimedes n Newton too did(thnk u to “man in the box”..dn’t be confused,he’s a blogger)

didn’t know wat to do..was getting really pissed with my boredom..
so I read a book,listened to some music,watched a film("alfie"(new)),cudn't get enough of this one,so I saw anthr one,"citizen kane"..

5pm...still bored...
loneliness was gettin more n more silent..
so i walked out,stood in my balcony,with James Blunt playin "high"..

i gazed at the sky,watched the clouds fly by..n i knew,tht this was the best way of procrastinatin,n i loved it too..

series of paintings passed by..
watched the warriors fight..

while i stood there gazin at the sky,with my head held high...

some cloudy creatures were weird,
some were funny...
i even happened to see a phoenix,but in the midst of those clouds,tht were runnin in the sky..

i procrastinated more!!!
gazed more!!

clouds became more n more interestin,
n the time was slippin...

but then, when I come to think of it,
i dn't regret it all...

cos i really enjoyed it...

watchin the clouds go by,while I procrastinated….

10 Comments:

Blogger R said...

awesome! must have been beautiful! second pic reflects that!!

citizen kane kaisi lagi?

10:41 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

nice timepass .. to capture those pics . and nice words .

And abt my comnt in d last post .

insulting u ?? why wud i intend to do tht .

And creating differences btw u & ur friend .. hold it .. why wud i do tht evn.. do i sound a jealous frusto to u .... if tht comnt of mine offended u or hurt u nehow m sry for tht . But it was all done in gud humour .

newayz .. tc & best of luk .

2:24 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Now everyone is getting addicted to put pics on there posts...Nice pics though....and good luck for your exam Anajlika!!

10:28 PM  
Blogger camera shy said...

love your sequence of photos

nicely done

11:19 PM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

ROHIT..
yeah,it was beautiful...
citizen kaine was incredible...must see it..
but i wud prefer lawrence of arabia to this one...

ANUJ..
hey,i'm sry...cudn't reflect the good humour in ur comment...i misunderstood,n i apologise for it..

ARZ000N..
hain..hain...sub picturex he daalenge...koi tere tarah thodina lekhta hai..jo sabko haasayan..
lol

BLOG THIS..
hey,thnk u...i was under the impression,tht u wudn't visit my blog..but...i'm glad

n thnk u again,for appreciatin my post,esp the pics..

8:11 AM  
Blogger Vikas said...

Journalism huh...interesting. Did you do special reports on your family or friends?

8:44 AM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

THE MAN IN THE BOX..
it's good tht i didn't do any reports on my family...it's better off not writtin bout it,cos i have it inscribed in my head..
frnds...they r very sweet,dat's wat my mind has reported so far..
lol

10:15 AM  
Blogger TwistedNoggin said...

I meant to read what you wrote here, but I got distracted. I'm sure I'll read it all again later. (just ADD/procrastinator joke)

What were we talking about?

7:31 PM  
Blogger the Monk said...

nice pics...there's nothing like a little me time now and then to get the juices flowing again...

5:23 AM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

TWISTEDNOGGIN..
well,i guess,i got distracted too,but with the confusion..

wat r u tryin to specify?

THE MONK..
thnks...
hmm...well,i guess time dsn't have time for us,we jst have to extract some..

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home