Sunday, December 18, 2005

drivin on my first mornin!!!!

well,to make the title a bit more appropriate and understananble....today was my first day of drivin class............but in the mornin!!!!!

i know how to drive,been drivin really well.......but only on the highway(hehehehehehe)
so my dad,who's here for a short period of time and then fly back to US,insisted tht i learn the proper ways of learnin how to drive...brat as i am,initially disagreed,but then i had to agree,when he promised to present me with a car when he comes again to india or maybe in a few mnth's time,dependin on my interest and capabitlity of learnin how to drive.....in the traffic!!!

today was the day,n it started off by gettin up late,n the guy kept honkin till i woke up.......
he was really pissed,and so was the other kids who were in the car waitin for their turn to drive.
.....and me....there i was...grinnin away,even though i was reluctant to wake up tht early, durin this chilly winter.

but all was compensated,when i drove....my father taught me a bit how to drive when i was 7,and tht helped me whenever i drove on the highway...
so everythin was goin smooth,ofc i was a lil nervous,bcos of drivin first time in the traffic...but it subsided once i got the stearin in my hand,until a bus came and brushed us by at such a high speed,tht it made my teacher jump off his seat,n got all his hidden words out of his mouth,to the bus driver,as if confessin the amount of hatredness he had in store for every damn person he didn't like.....
what were those words...dn't ask,not bcos i'm a lil shocked but bcos i cn't translate......

time was up,n i had to be dropped at my place....

here i am,partly asleep,but feelin a lil btr by writin this post to u all aftr drivin....but i havn't stopped thinkin bout wat i went through today,wich was hilarious,and irritatin,cos of gettin up early...

hopefully i wake up tom at the right time!!!!!!!!!

plez,do not forget to go through my post wich is below this one,cos it's only a few hrs old......it's an another work of photography...n i need ur comments on tht one too...
thnks

6 Comments:

Blogger Mirage said...

heyy gr8 going yaar! cnt wait whn u become an expert n then teach me!i'm sure u'll be better thn my dad...at least u wont be screaming and make me deaf in one ear!

9:03 PM  
Blogger D'yer Mak'er said...

was wonderin....how good are you... walkin in those highways?

11:28 PM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

MIRAGE...
not a problem,but i'm sure ur dad is definately btr than me,cos he's more seasoned,and i am an amateur..lol

DYER MAKER..
shit...i'll really miss my walkin days...honestly speakin,i enjoy tht more than any kinda ride....

4:28 AM  
Blogger D'yer Mak'er said...

then i better start to look out...just in case...we both come from the opposite directions...in some lonely highway.....who knows..always a possibility!!

8:36 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

great. and have a great time wid ur dad :) .

9:04 AM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

ANUJ..
sure i will

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home