Wednesday, February 01, 2006

tired n not a gr8 day at all

hardly slept for three hrs...
i was up by 9...

had a quick shower,but had no time for breakfast...
out of my place by 10.30...
travellin by metro...

ear phones plugged into my ears,n singin aloud the song by nirvana...."where did u sleep last night?"
suddenly i'm confronted by this man...with a grumpy look on his face..more than wat i had on mine...(all the credit to the loneliness phase tht i have been livin with..tht has kept me numb n dumb for days..)...
anyhow,so this man comes upto me(not very old),sayin smthin...
cudn't make out wat he was sayin,cos of the ear phones...n when i put it off..he ws like..."get up...i'm an old man n i wanna sit.."

ok..i wasn't in the mood to argue with him..so i got up...n travelled by standin,cos there was no place to sit...u see some indian men have no sense of etiquetes(sry for the spellin)...so i was helpless n it's pointless talkin bout it...

my mission to move out of the house early was to get my time slots for the internship with the radio...
so i was there on time...got the slots...though i had to wait for quite some time..

got the slots around 2...

my internship will be startin from 6th of feb till 26th.....i know..i know...no more sleepin the way i used to...
hahaha

then i went to the British Council for the research on the topic for my project.."the impact of documentary films n the social changes in india.."..but..sad...cudn't find any..but i did get the invitation by the Council to appear for the screenin of this particular doc film based on my topic...(not exactly based on it..but hopefully,it helps me)...

had to get back home...
so i travelled back by metro...and again,i had to travel by standin for an hr...
n i must say..i was tired...
was really tired...
no sleep(barely two-three hrs..no food,remember i didn't have breakfast..n lunch was no where to be seen while i busy with the time slots)...
in between,while travellin metro in the evenin, i had to stop by the Departmental store...had to buy some stuff for home...afterall,i stay by myself...so i have to shop too on my own...my parents live far off...i wish there were here to cook delicious food for me..i miss my mom's cookin n my dad pesterin me to have food,n my big bro..who wud join me..n we wud try n take a sip of beer frm dad's glass,without lettin him know...
those were good times...
good times..
:)

anyhow,so i got lots of stuff frm the Store...n boy,wat a weight to carry...
n my place is on the top floor...
it has no lift..n i had to climb those72 stair cases with tht weight...
n when i reached for my keys to unlock my house...the lock wudn't open...

half an hr passed...still strugglin with the lock...
5 mins more...no progress with the openin of the lock...

n suddnely,after 10 more mins,the lock opened...
n as i entered...i went straight to the room..n fell on my bed...n then i saw my right hand with wich i was strugglin with the lock....it was in a bad shape...to an extent tht it's makin it all the more impossible for me to jot down today for this blog....

had eggs for dinner with coffee...n was accompanied by Citizen Kane...
after the film,it was time for beethoven to give me company...ohh...i love tht score by him.."moonlight sonata"...
i jst love it...

n, now i'm here...the radio is on...this program is being telecasted with ppl and their problems with thier love life...
oh..god!!!another weight to carry,i guess...lol
thnkfully,i'm spared frm this one!!!!!!!

i guess after finishin with this post,i 'll read for sometime..n then sleep
have to get up early again....

gud night...
take care

15 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Congratulations on becoming an intern. Is the program broadcasted over The Internet???

1:19 PM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

ALEX..
nops...it's a local station...

the best way of learnin a medium is to start frm smthin small..

thnks for droppin by...

1:43 PM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Amzada said...

Aw thank you for your comment.

And I dunno how you climbed those stairs. I give up after two. Hehe.

Get some sleep, girl. And oh yea, congratulations on the internship.

2:57 PM  
Blogger desperado said...

congrats on the internship
n some cool songs playin..
n better njoy the sleep before u start ur internship

8:44 PM  
Blogger cherubic_chipmunk said...

so u got it,eh?i'm still searchin for som crackpot fool to give me an internship...newayz congrats-long time no c n now ther's again gonna b a hiatus i s'ppose...all de best-take care...

8:57 PM  
Blogger Prmod Bafna said...

Hey congrats on ur internship! Quite a day there!! take good care and all the best! :)

10:07 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Afta all that tiring day of yours...I must salute you for writing this post before going to sleep...

Dedicated blogger haan... ;)

Congrats for getting the intern!!

4:31 AM  
Blogger R said...

where r u going to be interning? for the journo course or what?

5:49 AM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

ROHIT..
filhaal,i'll be internin with the radio..AIR.
baaki dekhte hai..

7:17 AM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

XFREAKX..
thnks for the concern

ARZOOON..
haha...sure
thnks for the salute

7:18 AM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

CHERUBIC...
thnks n all thr bst to u too

7:19 AM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

DESPERADO..
i know..those artists are immaculate..
sure..i'll try to enjoy myself..
hahaha

7:20 AM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:23 AM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

@NIMBU..
oh not a prob...infact,thnk u for droppin here too
oh yeah..those stairs..
good way of exercisin i guess..
lol

sleep...not possible..
remember the project...well,apparently,i got the appointments fixed for the comin week...so tht means,i'll hav to stay up for most of the time,to do my homework before i see them,n complete the fillin of the interiew,once i'm done...
n by 6th,i have the internship too..god,wat will happen
today is the last day to sleep
hahaha

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home