Sunday, February 19, 2006

tagged by cherubic_chipmunk

well,i forgot to mention...but the post "15thFEB"..was my 50th post...yipee,managed to score half a century,eventhough i dn't see much of cricket...n here with this 51st,i'm on the verge of doin smthin tht i barely do....dreamin bout my lover boy....i had many crushes...had many heart breaks... unintentionally and accidentally,fooled by the good looks n intelligence,but of tht of a married man or gays....
people can fool u so easily cos of their mannerisms n nature. ....but frankly speakin...all of them have merely been nthin but an infatuation....n tht's all i have dreamt of so far...but gettin into a relationship...nops...definately not....

it isn't bcos i have some committment phobia....nops,tht's isn't the reason..infact i can only rely on my relationship on the basis of three factors...1)givin space..2)honesty..3)fidelity...

but the reason tht i stay away from fallin into a relationship is only bcos of one reason...being devoid of one of the factors tht a relationship should be based on, according to me...which has been jotted down above...
i just cannot compromise with my space...my freedom of choice n thought....my freedom to do things whenever i want to...liberty to do wat i want to....
i hate phone calls too..n gettin into relationship also means a series of calls..."dn't they have anythin to do or anythin new to say"...n tht too 24/7....oh god
n another thing...fallin into a relationship also means gettin entangled into plethora of problems...for instance..the question hr session...n u have no choice but to answer them,cos u have been foisted by smthin called love n relationship by ur partner....well,tht's the only reason,y i stay away frm it....

anyhow,i dn't wanna break my frnd's heart,who has so lovingly tagged me,not knowin tht i hate working on tags...
but anyhow...

CHERUBIC_CHIPMUNK....THIS IS FOR U...N U OWE ME ONE FOR THIS...COS I HAD TO GO THROUGH A LOT OF MENTAL TORTURE WRITTIN BOUT SMTHIN THT I DN'T EVEN DREAM OF...
8 points tht i wud want in my dream guy...

uff...i cn't believe i'm doin this..................
:------
1)looks are not all tht important if compared to someone intelligent....but a charming guy(not neccesarily handsome)....with a gr8 brain..wud be a miracle

2)i like alpha guys.....i know dn't they care much bout themselves...but cud they pay a lil attention to thier hands n feet.....n see tht their mouth dn't stink....
[reminds me of this line from a sonnet written by shakesspeare tht i recently read in the book by huxley....]

"AND IN SOME PERFUMES IS THERE MORE DELIGHT,
THAN IN THE BREADTH THAT FROM MY MISTRESS REEKS"...

ofc,it's not the MISTRESS tht i'm talkin bout...

3)his love for books,music n movies(any kind of films:not just hindi n english)

4)i dn't want to force him to stay with me or tell him to take time out for me from his busy schedule,cos i know i'll land in tht time trap too...but he n i should make sure...tht dinner should be done together,n a lil walk....
n some arguments should be there too,else life wud be so borin....if there r no fights,arguments,n debates....

5)i dn't mind if my guy drinks..but occassionaly...i dn't want an alcoholic...n a dope-head...wud be a complete "no-no"....no drugs...drinkin n smokin to a limit,but shudn't be an addict...

6)if he has problems with women,not bocs of me,but due to some reasons,then he shudn't make me the ginnie-pig....cos my thinkin n perceptions arn't similar to any woman walkin on the street or sleepin in the house or workin in ur office....but yes,i demand respect n i hate comparisons....
[i know tht was quite mean of me to say tht]

7)i wud definately want my man to be fit.....i love abs...not too much of it...but it shud be worth being fit...n metally too....i mean,he shudn't be stressed out n tensed....shud have a gr8 sense of humour...n shud remain haapy n cheerful,cos most of the time i'm the opposite,so i need someone to keep a chk on me....hahahha.....
i hate to be pampered,but i dn't mind if someone shows me a way to remain happy....wat say?

8)well,i believe i shud leave the last point,only bcos...it might get censored...
hahahaha
jst kiddin...
all i want to say is,tht my man shud love me a lot,care for me n have an understanding...a mutual understanding...

cos....................
i wud do the same for him too....

well,jst bcos i keep myself away from gettin into anyrelationship dsn't mean tht all the above 8 points are untrue...
cos if i'm on a hunt...i'll be keepin these 8 points in my headwith whom i wud spend my whole life with...but ofc...tht's long way to go...but at present,i ain't lookin for any.... so spare me from any further tags...

8 ppl who r tagged by me......
1)dyer maker
2)rohit
3)man in the box
4)ms
5)xfreakx
6)mr.mediocre
7)amod
8)poison

33 Comments:

Blogger Enemy of the Republic said...

I just finished up with my last round of tagging--exhausting stuff. But a fine blog you have here.

3:11 PM  
Blogger -Poison- said...

honest post :) i did the tag sometime back here.

5:34 PM  
Blogger desperado said...

congrats on the half century
and nicely done tag..
"AND IN SOME PERFUMES IS THERE MORE DELIGHT,
THAN IN THE BREADTH THAT FROM MY MISTRESS REEKS"...nice one

10:57 PM  
Blogger the Monk said...

interesting list...

11:16 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

well,i believe i shud leave the last point,only bcos...it might get censored...
If not for this point...I think I was perfect :)

Damn....I lost the chance of being the perfect lover for ya TripleSix :((

1:52 AM  
Blogger Arun Gopalan said...

Boy oh boy!! Your parents are in crisis! They will have search real hard to get your the 'right' guy.

I had sent the card to the address Mirage had given me :(. Never mind. Either she gave me the wrong id, or hallmark goofed up. I couldnt have done a mistake ;-).

And the post for this tag will have to wait a few weeks :(.

Arun

3:16 AM  
Blogger R said...

Is that me? If yes, I've already taken this tag, long back!

Point #3 -- I'm up for it girl!

Cool!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Vikas said...

No cooking? Thats the most important thing I've seen on all such tags...cheesy chefs seemed to a be a dream come true for all the girls!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

ENEMY OF THE REPUBLIC...
thnk u

POISON..
honest...tht's wat i am,n i deserve someone of tht calibre too..
oh..u r done with the tag..
hmmm.....good

DESPERADO..
yeah...the 50th has been done..
how bout a toast???

well,tht line isn't enough...u'll have to read the whole sonnet,to actually appreciate n laugh at it too...only bcos it's so true too...

THE MONK..
list????
i thought i was asked to give qualities..8 of them...hahahaha

n interestin???now i have doubts...seriously...
u found those 8 pts interstin,or is it smthin unique tht caught u,but i havn't figured out wat it is...
jst kiddin,pal....only tryin to pull ur leg!!!

ARZ000N...
nvr mind....

MR MEDIOCRE..
my parents???
hmmmmmmmmm........
hmmmmmmmmm............
hmmmmmmmmm.................
hmmmmmmmmm...................

tht's all i can do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROHIT...
uff...ee tu brutee...
already done with the tag....??

i knew if u were here to comment,u wud definately point out the 3rd point...i jst predicted...

gr8 minds think alike

MAN IN THE BOX..
well,if cookin is an issue...i have an answer to tht one too..

see,cookin can either be done turn wise...or both shall cook...or else if we eat outside...i dn't mind poolin in...

y shud i take advantage of a mere fact tht accordin to the rules of an etiquette..a man shall always pay..
i dn't endorse with tht..until n unless,if it's a treat or if he volunteers to pay the bill...
then who am i to stop him from doing the needful..

:)

2:06 PM  
Blogger desperado said...

so here is a toast on ur half century
"to your wonderful writings and to me as well for coming here n reading them as well....hehe "

but yeah also enjoying them..so keep scribbling..and makin the graffiti

8:44 PM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

DESPERADO..
so here it goes....
CHEERS!!!!!

i'm glad u like my stuff,n i'm even more glad,tht u find time to visit my blog n appreciate it...
this is an another toast as a token of gratitude to u frm my side.."thnk u"..

10:22 PM  
Blogger [Amod] said...

hey 666,#4 impresses me!#1,#2 are also good! really, no one should do any compromise for their space and thoughts! ppl shd accept others the way they r..if not then there r many options. Alpha guys, lol!!I liked this term. Now i've been tagged twice :( what should I do??I really haven't thought on this :( i'll try..

10:55 PM  
Blogger Prmod Bafna said...

Hey congrats on your half century! Hmm quite a list you got there! pretty refined in your tastes i see..! And oh... oh..! i know how you hate being tagged (pun not intended) but you've been tagged again! a reverse tag i guess ;) it's the hate tag lol details at my blog feel free to vent out cos its the hate tag!! :)

12:23 AM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

AMOD..
well,i endorse with 4th point...
so wat if u r busy...but dinner should be done together...see out of 24 hrs,u r workin for 8-10...say..u r left with 14 hrs.6 is for ur sleep..left with 8hrs..4hrs for ur self...n 4hrs for ur spouse...tht shall balance things out,n there shall be no room for stress n tension..

uff...u have been tagged twice..
hmm...well,i wn't force u....it's upto u...

1:16 AM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

XFREAKX..
arey,baba...raham kar mere pe

1:17 AM  
Blogger Prmod Bafna said...

lol aage se no more :p

4:07 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

make a list .. send it to god .. he will listen to u & may be ... chamatkar .. kabooom & u may get one such guy...

You sounded rude there .. but pretty clear.

and belated happy bday .. vaise i left 1 cmnt in d last post as well.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

ANUJ..
i sounded rude???
was i????

wat makes u think like tht?
i mean,wich line made u feel like tht??

well,i dn't know exactly...but i wasn't rude...n if i was,i have even made an apology remark along with it....

the rest,i dn't know...

2:23 PM  
Blogger cherubic_chipmunk said...

Damn i thought i mus comment first but ur post seems 2 b already thronged by the perpetually increasing fan list u seem 2 have...newayz awesome post-felt gr8 that u actually had my id as ur title n dedicated de post 2 me-wow!...i particularly liked the point abt alpha guys coz de lovin' female fraternity in my coll feel i'm 1...n yea i too hate gettin' into a relationship or compromisin' wid my space...n btw,DID THE WORKIN' CLASS HEROINE ACTUALLY DEDICATE HER POST TO ME???i'm feelin' honored!!!

5:41 AM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

CHERUBIC_CHIPMUNK...
hmmmm....so the post did make u feel honored...

AXIOMATIC...TOTALLY!!
watsay???isn't it??

well,the reason y i like alpha guys is bcos they dn't like stickin around too much with the girls...n i admire those who ignore me..
ignore not in a dissapointin manner...but smthin tht manifests curosities in me...
u know wat i mean....

well,this workingclassheroine,who, unfortunately,was tagged by u, says "ur welcome",for ur gratitude...

take care
n plez...
no more "tag" torture...

it's a request...
hahahaha

6:37 AM  
Blogger Mahdi said...

first things first,I know it s late but Happppy Bithday.
that part of walking was really nice,wow that argument is fascinating and I think a little bit of fighting would be great,first a punch,.. :)))
and I saw that u hav tagged someone called "ms",is that me?I wish it wasnt.and what's more,I cannot write abt my dream guy for I am a guy. :)))

3:42 PM  
Blogger D'yer Mak'er said...

you're not serious are you? i mean the tag thing.... no no....not yours... did you ask me? oh comeon....puhlees... not me!!!!!

2:17 AM  
Blogger D'yer Mak'er said...

p.s.

but somethin "off" the record.... i liked my name bein the first one in the list of the people that you tagged... although i know that meant absolutely nothin.... but still it means somethin to me...coz i was never a first one in any sort of list!!!!!!!! atleast now i feel i was the first one in a list that didn't mean much!!!!!!!!!

2:21 AM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

DYER MAKER..
now u r talkin non sense...m i swear..i swear,if u start wit this shit again,i'll go ballistic...

MS..
yup..u have been tagged...
n the tag is bout ur dream lover...u can either write about ur opp sex,or it can be the other way around too..hahahaha
i have no hassels...

5:40 AM  
Blogger Arun Gopalan said...

Yaa your parents. Trust me, let them do all the hard work :).

8:14 AM  
Blogger Dreamcatcher said...

happy belated birthday :)

8:42 AM  
Blogger [Amod] said...

why don't you add a tag-box and blogroll??Where are your girlie traits? :p

9:59 AM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

AMOD...
tht's too complicatin for me...cos i'm too lazy to keep a chk on two..

n wat's up wth tht "girlie traits" comment?

DREAMCATCHER...
thnk u

MR.MEDIOCRE..
hahahaha

so finally reached...how was the fist day in the space with aliens...(non-indians)....
lol

1:25 PM  
Blogger Mahdi said...

well,first of all,thank u but sorry I cant write anything concerning my dream lover.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

MS...
tht was quite a cold respone...

anyways,i have no problems..afterall,i have only tagged u,not interrogatin it...so,it's absolutely fine..u dn't have to foist urself..
tht's ok.......

take care

6:51 AM  
Blogger [Amod] said...

I mean girls generally beautify their blogs..by adding all these stuff n various colours..check out my new post :)

11:45 AM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

AMOD...
wat special did i do?

12:41 PM  
Blogger Prasoon said...

i better stay mute ..
nice list !

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home