Thursday, February 02, 2006

some more pictures





well,some of the pictures tht were taken in goa were left..so i though of postin thm too in the blog...all have been taken in goa durin our college trip in sep,2005....except for the first pic,wic has been taken by me in my previous p.g(payin guest)...tht's my own grafitti sketch..
the owner of tht place,an old man,got fuckin angry n told me to pay for the whitewashin of tht wall....but the walls nvr got renewed..n before it cud,i was thrown out for someother weird reasons...i'm sure some of u know bout it...i need not to tell again bout it..it's too irritatin..anyway,let's leave...wat's gone is gone...so i nvr got the chance to pay for my doin...guess,i have left a souveneir for tht oldie...i dn't like him for he harassed me a lot durin my stay in tht p.g.....

the second pic was taken with a car,not mine..it was parked n ruined..so i thought of gettin a pic taken with tht car...i found it pretty classy,n the color matched too with tht of my shirt...hahaha

the thrid one is again a pic,with me in it...at the vagador beach.....i love this pic...
isolated n happy.... with myself....

n the last one has been taken by me again...it's a pic of aguvara fort in goa....nice place...u even get to see the water behind...so clear n blue...i mean aqua blue...lol

tht's it with my goa's pic...
take care...n enjoy the season of spring....

12 Comments:

Blogger Prmod Bafna said...

Hmmm goa is by far the most enticing place in India!! I am to leave on my yearly goa tryst on 9th or 11th mostly!! Cant wait to go!!!! :p as for ur p.g. old man he sure has some souvenir there!! lol ;)

1:55 AM  
Blogger Arun Gopalan said...

Have never been to Goa, but whenever i see the pics i feel like going :)

2:29 AM  
Blogger R said...

the grafitti is ek dum mast ;-)

7:02 AM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

XFREAKX...
wow...goa
i wanna go there again
tht old man sure has smthin to miss me with...
lol

ROHIT..
thnks..
i know....tht's the only reason y i clicked this one..

MR.MEDIOCRE..
u must...try to
i believe u r comin to eleviate's with us...i mean with mirage tom..sat
we'll meet then...
take care

7:21 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

.i'm sure some of u know bout it.
I wish I was under that "some" of the known people :)

Nice pics Anjalika...

Yeah...I too move from apt to apt and know how it feels when those buggers tell some real stupid reasons all teh time :)

Have a nice weekend ahead!
Enjoy

PS: Any news about Mirage...where is she....not heard from her for like ages now :(
Hope she is fine

12:47 PM  
Blogger Mahdi said...

nice,everything is distinguishing and clear,everybody can see happiness in ur eyes on that beach.
;))
nice graffiti,i like his eyes.u should have paid for that.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

MS...
yeah...u r right..

anyways,thnks..
but wat's with the comment on "paid"?..
r u tryin to say tht i shud be payin for tht or be paid..

ARZ000N...
hey,gr8 to have u here in my comment box...
Mirage...yaar..she too is busy migratin form one house to another..
she n her family jst got shifted again to an another place,n her comp is all fucked up(i mean literally speakin...it's dismantled)..
u take care
n keep missin Mirage...
(tum dono ki jhodi salamat rahee)

11:59 PM  
Blogger Mahdi said...

I mean u should have paid to that fuckin angry old man.
;:))))))

10:35 AM  
Blogger cherubic_chipmunk said...

wow remarkable pix-trust me wen i say-u can go a long way if u're gonna pursue painting seriously...n as for de fotography,the 1 wid de car makes me very nostalgic for some strange reason...like ther's been some kinda de ja vu(sorry if me soundin' like som jason bourne maniac)...n y dyu lik 2 b isolated wen ther's so much lov arnd?...hey n wher has megha disappeared,ask her 2 com back soon-miss her lik hell...thanx take care ciao

8:49 AM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

MS..
oh even if i havn't paid for the whitewashin,he's still managed to get his dues....cudn't help it..had to sympathise with it..

8:52 AM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

@CHERUBIC..
oh...tht was really nice of u...n i really didn't know tht my painitn was such an influence..thnk u...u really liked it...but i only sketch to evoke wat i have inside me..n then finish it when drawn...same goes for the poem..
i dn't know if i'm happy or not..
i dn't know if i have lots of love around or not...
but i do enjoy being alone..at times..it helps me to communicate with myself..but sometimes,it goes beyond my imagination..tht i end up losin control over myself,n start feelin neglected n ignored...else nthin serious is there..i'm pretty happy like this..haha

wat's "de ja vu"?
n if u dn't mind,i wud like to know bout the moment tht made u feel nostalgic by lookin at the snap of mine with tht car...if u feel comfortable,u can share it..

megha has shifted to an another place,n her computer is dismantled..it'll take some time,but she'll be back...SOON..
i,on her behalf,express my gratitude for showin concern..she wud have felt the same,if she wud be readin this..
take care..

9:01 AM  
Blogger milo said...

y do u havta make us miss goa sooo badly..everytime u post sm pics, i gt to realise dat it ws our last coll trip together..
though i hp many more r in store whr we will rock d way we did in goa bt nt under d inspection of our teachers n those stupid irritatin instructors!!

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home