Wednesday, November 09, 2005

i got tagged

hey fellas,
both the post,bout the aquarius,and the one below it,have been compiled in my blog and is particularly for those who have tagged me,and for the ones who will soon tag me....kindly do not tag me any further, cosi had to buckle my seat to finish my tag and tht has fucked me more than just gettin irritated...

anyhow,now tht i'm done with the tag...
happy readin to all of u..
no hard feelings bout what i jst wrote...it's jst tht i hate writtin anythin bout myself....
a lil reserved,not on conventinal matters,but i dn't enjoy doin so.....

5 Comments:

Blogger radiohead said...

i guess even i tagged u .. but u hav to write abt it once only .. and u hav done tht ..... so coool it miss. Its was nice to read both ur posts.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

anuj...
thnk god
and thnk u

hahahahahah!!!!

5:30 AM  
Blogger desperado said...

well creed n LP n Black sabbath
varied though nice choices

but when r we gettin the graffiti n the compositions back

6:05 AM  
Blogger desperado said...

n ya have u heard the
No of the beast by Iron Maiden

10:51 AM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

dhruv...
tht no by iron maiden...i guess i did,but i'm not very fond of them...leavin out some tracks...

abhi toh apna tag finish kiya hai...and before this i did post my two sketches...so jst hang on if u want more...
sabar ka ful mitha hota hai..pyaare!!
btw,i'm listenin to eric clapton now-a-days...cocaine(not practically literal,plez),the song,is one of my fav nos by him..

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home