Wednesday, November 09, 2005

"tagged" ...freaked me

hey folks,
i know u all have been taggin me for long....and now,i must truly confess,i have been reaqlly fucked up by it,so i gave up on my patuence,and decided to complete the tag proposed by a lot of individuals....
reason for this delayment,i hate to write anytin bout me straight....i have been writtin a lot of stuff bout my state of mind and perceptions through my various ramblings,poems and most recently,my graffiti sketches....
i still cn't gather my patience to write bout myself....
to be brief,i can only repeat what i have written in my profile:

cn't live without books and music....

count of monte cristo,rock cage,motorcycle diaries,the moth smoke, biography of stanley kubrick,jim morrison,beethoven.....blah-blah-blah,,are some of my favorites...but i cn't wait to read the biography of woody allen,eventhough i'm n the verge of readin some law books,an absolute exception to the course tht i'm presently persuin with.....journalism....

i can rely on any kinda music,as long as it swims smoothy with the mood...most of the time,i listen to rock,it revitalises my energy....anything will do-creed,the doors,pearl jam,linkin park,metallica and plethora of other such acts help me soothen my senses...infact stuff like judas priest,black sabbath and megadeath also do wonders for me....WONDER HOW!!!!!!

i enjoy watchin movies as well,the only source of entertainment,as it is,i own no television...thnk god for tht...it consumes so much of time,and makes u so bloody lethargic.....
bsides the most common entertainment of all,bollywood and hollywood films,i'm ardent lover of foreign films....motorcycle diaries,the officer's ward,red,white and blue,nickel and dime,are some of the stuff i enjoyed watchin...but if u wnat me to sound normal...well,there are many films tht i thoroughly enjoyed watchin from universal brands:holly and bolly....like italian job,naach,apocalypase now,citizen kane,kyun ho gya naa,mystic river, girl interrupted,an lots of others....and ofc...tom n jerry!

what else do u all wanna know.....hmmm..
i hate brick battin bout others,and if i feel smthin is not right,then i'm honest bout it,and if i feel someone is tryin to hamper my right or is wrong bout certain things,i get pretty adamant bout it....and spak on to the person's face,even if the person is older to me....i know thts really harsh of me,but atleast i dn't hide things,neither do i deny them or disguise them in the manner tht it sounds flashy to others,but to me it wud only make me realise how phoney i can be....so i wud prefer honesty...

i hate talkin much,or shall i say,i hate jabberin uselessly...
i'm always bored,even if i'm not...u will see me most of the time with my headphones plugged in my ears...well,like i said...i cn't breathe without any music,besides books...thus......music stays on, 24/7,with me...

i have no bfs...and i'm glad i dn't have any.... i hate talkin bout nthin important,but only wastin my time chattin bout smthin called love,or let's put it this way,"candy floss kinda love"....24/7!!

i've had crushes who have been 4-6yrs elder to me,and its still consistent,thts bcos i find them more mature,sensible and someone i can talk to regardin anythin except the inconsequential shit....lol

i'm a horse rider,swimmer and a dancer...i enjoy graffiti art,and i indulge most of my time in photography:my obsession,and have dreams bout makin it big in the field of documentary filmmakin...lets' see,how far does it go....

thts all i can say,u want more,well i guess the stuff some annonymous person wrote bout my zodiac sign:aquarius,will help u know me more,cos whatever he has written,is true,definately simillar to what my thoughts and life style is like...there are some mistakes in ther manner it has been written,well...blame it on the person who wrote it,i only had to copy it down on my post....hahahahaha

3 Comments:

Blogger radiohead said...

the tagged stuff sounds fun .. but when it comes to writing it .. its a pain in the ass. BUt i dont understand why ru so furious abt it. Coooool it girl .

It was gud to knw some things abt u .. like ur craziness for books & music in particular. U love watching movies . ANd tht u r very staright forward.

see now tht i hav come to knw all this .. i wont harm u in any ways .. so its like tht miss .. if u tell someone abt u .. he wont hurt ya .. all one wishes to knw is U .. U & ... only U ..

and hey u dont hav a TV ... my god .. my sole mate at home is the TV only .. and i stick to it nearly 16 hrs of d day .... dont knw how u manage it.

newayz it was nice to knw u ANJALIKA . ciao.

10:15 PM  
Blogger Mirage said...

Its about time...

2:53 AM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

mirage..
yeah...sure it is
it's 7pm right now,n i'm chkin out the comments for the post tht i was least interested in writin about it...hahahahaha

anuj...
harm me if u want...but what if i detect it b4 it approaches me....gotcha!!!
as it is,i can detect things very easily b4 it hits me...

oh...i used to love t.v as well....
but my stay in delhi has taken tht away..lol
i sometimes crave for t.v too when in delhi,but i get helpless...
so whenver i come home,all i do is watch t.v,and thts wht i'm doin now-a-days...wastin my time...

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home