Wednesday, November 02, 2005

another sketch


hey fellas,
i'm back with another grafitti sketch...
another one taken from Linkin Park's idea,but from another album,"meteora"...
anybody,who has seen the documentary film of the makin of meteora,have definately seen this one....
it's called "The Brain Man"...

i'm still in jammu,with my mom...
y day was diwali,and my grand ma,my mom and our servant,rakesh ('rakshash'-evil in eng)..i call him by tht name...hahaha,celebrated diwali...i really missed my bro and my dad,who are out working...infact the truth is....my bro is workin,but my dad,i have no clue,cos he's not with us...and honestly speakin...i missed him the most....havn't even seen him for the last 5 yrs...but this time,he's comin over to see me in the mid-nov....wonder,how will i react.....

anyhow,LP has not only great vibes in music,and in art as well...

this one is one of my fav,and it also emanates my side of nature....anger!!!
[i feel like laughin at myself right now!!!!!!!!]

one song that i wud like to end this post with,

Let It Out:Hoobastank

"This is ours, we made it with our everything
Something real, as real as it could ever be
You gave me all of yourself, I gave you all of me
Now set it free from yourself, for everyone to see

I'm not afraid to let it out
I'm gonna show you how I feel
I'm not afraid to let it out
(who cares if you dont like it)
(if you don't like it)

Go ahead, you know just what you want to do
Don't deny, you feel cause I feel it to
Take a look all around, you'll feel it in the air
From the sky to the ground, I feel it everywhere
I'm not afraid to let it out
I'm gonna show you how I feel
I'm not afraid to let it out
(who cares if you dont like it)"

wonder,how far this song has made sense to u all in connection to this post,but i guess it does to my current state of mind and the definately,the sketch..

The Brain Man....
na....
this one is my

"Angry Man" ...... (mort pour rien)

[ppl who know french,has got the meanin of this...right)

take care,
with love

......the girl interrupted!

10 Comments:

Blogger Mirage said...

Cool...

Ur back after a long time...

Now complete ur tag, woman!!

4:11 AM  
Blogger D'yer Mak'er said...

hmm!!...2_A_COPY is expressive...but quite vague though...the brain man looks upset...or rather angry...n' who's the other guy by his side....is it a she or a he???but probably it doesn't matter...n' i tried real hard to read what you wrote..or to be honest enough...gave a real hard look to get hold of your handwritin...but couldn't quite make it..what you wrote..."work is...????"...but the other one looks tired..eyes drippin...but holds somethin in the hand...i'm not too sure...axe or hammer...but looks to me... somethin like a resistance....nah!!..i'm pathetic...i should have never commented here!!!!!

but my knowlegde regardin history ain't that good...what's the story behind your brain man n' why is he "dead for nothing" ??

but know what???....5_A_COPY was even more allurin!!...but kind of feelin real anxious what might be in store between 2_A_COPY n' 5_A_COPY!!!!

p.s. 5_A_COPY is 11 out of 10!!

8:02 AM  
Blogger Random said...

well the good thing is that you are taking a break and at your mom's. i am sure you will return like a kashmiri apple.

6:21 AM  
Blogger desperado said...

have a gr8 time at home
n keep the work coming ..nice one

10:03 PM  
Blogger radiohead said...

another dose of creativity haan. Its gud tht u utilise the time of those not so attendable classes. ANd u draw nice dear. Any relation with Picasso or somethin ??

Hey the songs really beautiful. DOnno wht ur feeling right now .. but whtever it is .. its quite beautiful.

And u seem to be a fan of LP .. and u seem to be a true fan .. cause everybdy likes there music .. but u have looked into something which most people wudnt hav bothered to even think abt. Gud haan.

Ciao.

And hey hav u got a name . CAn u tell it plzz .. i find using names better. And for me names do matter [ i m no how related to shakespeare na :) ] .

3:38 AM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

dewwy peterson...
thnk you

mirage..
i will once i'm back to delhi....

dyer maker....
got nthin to say....
there are ur comments...
but i'm happy u infused ur thoughts and placed ur comments....

rash....
lol

dhruv...
thnk u...and yes,i'm enjoyin here at my place...

anuj...
my name is anjalika

oh yeah...i am an ardent fan of lp....when things got rough with me,their songs were an inspiration to me,and later on their art became an act of inspiration as well.....
not only their art,jim's poetry has worked as well as a source of inspiration to me...
i jst feel like laughin at myself right now after writin all of the bove shit.....
dn't know y???
hahahahahahahahahaha

4:33 AM  
Blogger Mirage said...

U havent even completed ur first tag yet!?? Hmph! Sacrilege...u have been tagged a second time now! Get to work!! Heeheehee!!

10:17 PM  
Blogger radiohead said...

tagged tagged !! mirage already did .. but u hav to tell 20 things abt u as well. SO 2 tags .. how r u feelin haan .. scared ??

2:06 PM  
Blogger milo said...

nika madam..kiske baare mein soch rahe hain aap?i guess i knw..neways jus relax n cm bk soon.

4:54 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

kahan ho ???????

tag tag tag .... anjalika .. the TAG dear .. i m waitin to read it .

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home