Tuesday, December 25, 2007

just writting!!!

whenever i travel by the metro...i just have a feeling as if i might just collapse,eventhough i have been brave enough till now...while i sit next to a stranger,i wish i could just lay my head on the shoulder.no matter who it is n without havin to feel awkward about it...

whenever i walk...i just get this a sudden rush within me which makes me weak..n all i want to do is fall down on my knees n scream out loud.....not really a cry...but just lettin out everythin tht i have been holding up for every reason n for a very very long time...

when i stand....n try not to look at anyone...to which i stick to...i can feel being stripped naked n cut to pieces,eventhough there's no sight of blood n i can't feel the pain...but i do feel somethin...unaware of wat it is...it's like a part of me has died..but y is it tht i can't cry....i dn't want to,but i know i need to just to cut loose of all the rough edges tht have built up inside me makin it impossible for me to reveal n let it out....

tht's all i want to write...this would probably last for days,eventhough it's just a piece of writting!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Rahul said...

A few days ago, I was in the subway and this girl sitting next to me dozed off and drooped sideways onto my shoulder. I wondered for a while what she was feeling, perhaps nothing as she was asleep. But, it was soon my station and I had to wake her. I hated it :)

12:19 PM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

kameena...i know for sure u didn't mind it at all....as long as she was pretty n sexy n would place her head on ur shoulder even if u hadto deboard the train....

6:20 AM  
Blogger desperado said...

well maybe all you need is to write more :)

take care and have a grt new year

11:32 PM  
Blogger Mirage said...

Psycho chick!!

If only you take the effort to look around, you'll see us standing for you. But it's sad that you wish to see with your heart closed. :|

Take care

5:51 AM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

@desparado...
i already did....

@mirage...
he insight shines within....n it'll continue to enlighten me...

6:31 AM  
Blogger IJ said...

These are signs of lonliness and a loss of trust! Often leads to lack of confidence. Can manifest itself in losing faith in God too. I would say belief in friends and those in the inner circle is important, but what is more essential is self confidence. "Aham brahma" - I am God and so I am strength and all that is strong in me has its fountainhead in me. It has to come from within. It has to be seeked from within. Being at war with oneself is not the answer. Never is. Quantify the problems and issues and find answers. I do that. It helps. always does. The riddle of life has not been fathomed, the answer to a happy life is in seeking it in the activity of life. That is true "Karma" - Read the Gita. Be a surviovor. Negative thoughts are more depressive and food for the doctors who make money by going (pretending to go) deeper and pretending to help! The answer is in finding the strength within yourself.

12:25 PM  
Blogger IJ said...

I agree with Mirage! Seek out your friends not 'nobodys' in the metro!!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Pratik said...

@ij

Isn't every friend a 'nobody' before you get to know them??

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home