Thursday, May 04, 2006

ONLY WHEN I LAUGH




i know it's been long.....but it's always btr off to be left unsaid,rather than get my grey matter stuck out in fleeting manner and ask for an apology,cos i'm in no mood to be in a position to give any sort of unkind clarifications to my trait.....

today i saw this film with the same title,for the first time,and for no rhyme n reason,n definately no connection at all to this post,i chose this one....

good film.....

it's the 2nd week,since i left delhi,n have been livin with my mother here,at my hometown in jammu....

nothin much has been happenin around except frm the non-domestic fronts...i mean the news frm anywhere but my surroundings....

a lot has been happenin around the globe,specifically in india...taliban kills an indian,mahajan dies...russia is still in the era of racisim while doda (jammu) and Vadodara leave no stone unturned to add their name in the list of massacre....

whatever.........

oh..yes,i forgot....i stated working with the Doordarshan here,to get my certificate especially for the term tht my college foes..(sry,havn't graduated yet...gotta play the role of a democrat)...for the college authorities..to get the certificate only for the time period that they infused us with, else Timur would recreate history and beahead us while we wait for a miracle....

oh,i have another thing to share....a little amusing though,but sometimes it makes it uncomfortable thinkin of the thought tht might arise within us..

call it an alter ego's curosities...

whenever i make tea for my mother in the evening, when she comes back from work to the house which is rested on the ground floor,i am confronted by this noise of unquenching desire accompanied with other sound of objects that gets disturbed in the course of this action that takes place above the roof of my house....(well,we live in an appartment)

what an evening.....n so shall tea be made to raise in the honour of those living above my head who care to provide some noisy entertainment enjoyed by me n the alter ego, that everyone surely has,by making us laugh......

wudn't u do the same tht i did?

surley u will,by making some excuse not lettin ur moma enter the kitchen n make tea.....

hahahahahaha

let's end this post with a line from film "only when i laugh"..

Let me sleep on the sofa. I love sleeping on the sofa. Beds are too big when you're alone

9 Comments:

Blogger Mirage said...

Its about time!! Kaha the aap!? Busy eavesdropping on ur top floor neighbours...!? ;)

8:09 AM  
Blogger Random said...

those damn beds

8:39 AM  
Blogger Scoot said...

hey there..funny end to it all.
I am here via anup's blog and this is interesting,I must say:)

11:02 PM  
Blogger radiohead said...

enjying ur stay at home ....

let ur neighbours drink d tea nd probably thy might get scared & not trouble u again :D .. ( m sure ur gonna shout now )

newyz enjy d stay .

take care .

2:45 AM  
Blogger Mahdi said...

well I dont really get ur point by noisy entertainment but i think I can guess bc I have had the same experience.I was sittin in the sittin room with my grandma that suddenly I heard that noise(as clear as a bell),I went red,lollol.
apparently the neighbors had forgotten to shut the window,but it was enjoyable. :D

9:31 AM  
Blogger R said...

lol @ Mirage!

Anyways.. Hows stuff in Jammu.. Saw some footage of some violence there on tv yesterday..

11:42 PM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

MIRAGE...
i'm comin soon...
jst hang in there with a bottle of wine,n i promise to finish it all....

RAVIN...
na....i dn't want the entertainment to subside..
;)

MAYA CASSIS..
thnk u so much for the apprciation...
drop in again..it wud be a pleasure to be in touch with u...

ANUJ..
sure

MS..
lol
sure,u wud prefer the repeat telecast....peepin tom..na i'm jst kiddin...
:)

ROHIT..
oh..u r talkin about the Doda's case....well,nthin much is comin these days regardin it in the news,but i know things are still unstable...
but now a days,we a have a fresh one to start with in regard to jammu n kashmir's state(condition)...it's the latest report on sex scandal n exploitation n the involvement of important people....

all those culprits should be spanked on their ass......

7:52 AM  
Blogger Prmod Bafna said...

Haha fun read! hope your doing good :)

12:24 PM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

PRMOD BAFNA....
sure....

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home